Additional Evidence Requests
9. Schedule maintenance plan
18. Documentation related to SLO assessment stored in shared drive: The College maintains a large amount of SLO assessment data in its shared drive which is accessible onsite.
20. Implementation schedule/program of TracDat software use: Self study evidence citation III.82 contains the implementation schedule for TracDat software. This schedule was recently updated based on the feedback received during attendance at the Student Success Conference session on TracDat that was attended by Aaron McVean—The Director of Institutional Research and Planning and Kurt Green—Interim Dean of Instruction and SLO Coordinator.
21. Presentation "White Privilege"
25. Status of security provisions being assessed as part of Project View: The following timeline highlights the security provisions that are being assessed as part of Project View.
26. Result of dialog and analysis regarding restructuring administrative positions. Analysis and dialogue are ongoing through faculty committees and the President's Council.
29. Samples of SLO assessments: See self-study evidence citation II.28b, II.31, II.81, and II.155 for specific examples of SLO assessments.